Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding Theme and Motif

Its been awhile since i created this blog for our upcoming wedding and I have been searching suppliers left and right, reading blogs- left and right but i really haven't shared any.

First off, Dadhie and I decided that our wedding should be simple, no theme or whatsoever but in case we have the opportunity, we want a vintage-modern wedding. I uploaded a sample picture of what it looks like. :)



Aside from loving vintage, Dhie and I love color YELLOW so we decided to incorporate that to our wedding, however according to Bridalbook.com if you don't want your wedding to look like a kids party you need to choose a different color to blend with a bright one so we choose GRAY. I'm so in love with the combination. <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment