Saturday, October 27, 2012

She and Him OFFICIALLY BOOKED!

Atlast, I can now share what happened last weekend. :) panakaw na oras :)  Yipeeee!! So, Dadhie and I attended the Were Engaged Bridal Fair even though he was sick. He was able to accompany me and collect TONS of flyers given out by suppliers. that's why i love him <3 LOL!

So we finally meet Sheena and Richard during the fair and officially signed the contract :) unfortunately, Wax was not available that time because of family emergency. Anyway, they are very mabait and bubbly like me so we easily get along with them, we talked about possible location for our pre-nup, any themed in mind and the progress of our wedding preparation. I asked gazillion questions to them, :) hehehehe like how much will be OOT fees, possible shoot locations and a lot more. As early as now I want to know what are the things we need to remember. We are so happy to booked them as early as now, one burden taken out of our shoulders :)


Me and Sheena :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment