Friday, October 19, 2012

We are officialy ENGAGED!

WE ARE ENGAGED! :) I cant explain how happy I'm today! :)))) I thought its just a regular night but this was so special because of that special question he asked me! I cant wait to share what happened.

I was dozing off to sleep around 7:00 pm and suddenly woke up hearing the song "Just Say Yes by Nicole Scherzinger" and saw dadhie holding a box with a ring on it.  He said " will you marry me?" I was surprised and I said nothing but hug him tight, I burst out to tears because I cant still believe that it's happening but I said "Yes"(of course:) He said that he cant think of anyway to do it and he doesn't want us to attend the Bridal Fair without me wearing a ring. He was quite pissed off if someone is asking if he already proposed or Why am i not wearing a ring.

I know that It's every woman's dream to have a romantic, fairytale, flash mobbed wedding proposal, but mine was very simple yet romantic. It doesn't even matter, because the fact that he is committed to marry me and spend our lives together is PRICELESS.  HAPPY ME!




Beautiful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment